Overactive Bladder, Frequent Urination, Bladder Control
Women of all ages struggle with overactive bladder, frequent urination during the day or at night, and bladder control problems. At BetterWOMAN, we have heard from women who have suffered with bladder control issues their whole lives, and others who are just experiencing it for the first time. Over the years BetterWOMAN has helped thousands of women with bladder control problems that not only affected them physically, but also emotionally due to the embarassment caused by leaking or the drained feeling they get from broken sleep. You do not just have to live with a loss of bladder control – BetterWOMAN can help.
Real Women With Real Results On Bladder Control
Mary Helen suffered with bladder control problems for over ten years before she found BetterWOMAN.
“The most problematic part of bladder control is the fact that I have a busy life, I work, and my life was constantly interrupted with the needing to go to a bathroom all the time.
I’d heard about BetterWOMAN from a magazine for people with incontinence. I was looking for a natural herb and decided to give it a try. The other medicines I’d taken had side effects and dry mouth, and I knew that BetterWOMAN would’t have side effects.
I always have pads on, and one day I went to the bathroom and the pad was dry, and I realized it was because of BetterWOMAN. I think women just need to give it a try. There’s nothing they could possibly lose – and it will change their lives.”
Dr. Peipei Wishnow, PhD, Third Generation Practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine
“I was born in China into a family with three generations of medical professionals. My grandfather was a well-known herbalist—the fact that he was a healer saved his life from the persecution of the Communists in the early 1950s. My parents are both physicians, and because I have a doctorate in biology in the United States and spent years as a researcher at MIT, CalTech and in the pharmaceutical industry, I am often asked why I believe in the healing power of Chinese herbs over more modern drugs.
Between my studies and research, I started to realize the limitations of pharmaceutical drugs. Very often, these drugs have debilitating side effects and are just not appropriate for people who want to take a natural approach to improve their health. From my formal training, I did recognize that Traditional Chinese Medicine could benefit from Western scientific methods and technology, which is why when I developed BetterWOMAN I had it clinically tested to prove its safety and efficacy.
I would like to let all the women out there who are looking for a natural alternative to regain their bladder control know that BetterWOMAN is a product and a company that you can trust, and that I personally stand behind every bottle we provide.”
What are the Ingredients in BetterWOMAN?
BetterWOMAN is a proprietary formula of 20 all natural pure Chinese herbs specifically formulated to achieve the desired benefits.
Manufactured in the United States with CGMP standard, each batch of Better WOMAN is tested to ensure the highest qualities.
BetterWOMAN is developed by a woman, Dr. Peipei Wishnow, PhD, for women as the first clinically tested herbal remedy shown effectiveness for helping bladder control, helping bladder health, reducing frequent urination and leakage.
The herbs and their key related functions in Better WOMAN are listed blow.
- Asian ginseng root: improves whole body vital energy (qi).
- Chinese yam rhizome: improves the yang function of the kidney.
- Chinese peony root: improves immune functions; acts as a vasodilator.
- Deer antler velvet: improves overall metabolism.
- Astragalus root: improves immune system, whole body stamina, modulates central nervous system functions.
- Poria sclerotium: provides tranquilizing effects; strengthens yang functions.
- Morinda root: strengthens muscle and endocrine system functions.
- Asiatic dogwood fruit: improves yang function of the kidney.
- Eucommia stem: strengthens muscle and bone functions; dilates peripheral blood vessels.
- Dong quai root: improves blood circulation.
- Bupleurum root: relieves constrained qi and has a tranquilizing effect.
- Lycium fruit: improves immune system function and the yin function of the kidney.
- Rehmannia root: improves immune system function and the yin function of the kidney.
- Epimedium leaf: improves muscle functions and modulates central nerve system functions.
- Szechuan lovage root: improves blood circulation and dilates peripheral blood vessels.
- Schisandra fruit: improves yang function of the kidney.
- Eleuthero root: modulates the function of central nerve system and has a tranquilizing effect.
- Cynomorium stem: improves immune system and endocrine system.
- Cassia bark: improves yang function of the kidney.
- Palm-leaf raspberry fruit: modulates hormone balance.
How Does BetterWOMAN Help Women’s Bladder Control Naturally?
BetterWOMAN natural herbal remedy is specifically designed to improve and support bladder health for women. BetterWOMAN helps to reduce frequent urination, occasional leakage, and help to calm overactive bladder in women.
BetterWOMAN works to improve blood circulation, modulate hormone balance and neuromuscular functions naturally. Its synergistic function helps to strengthen bladdermuscles.
BetterWOMAN is the first clinically tested over-the-counter natural supplement shown to be effective in improving female bladder control with study results published in the Menopause Journal (2002).
The study shows that BetterWOMAN reduces urinary urgency, frequency and urine leakage, naturally, with no known side effects or contraindications with common medications.
By comparison, prescription bladder medications can cause unbearable side effects such as dry mouth, dry eyes, constipation, and even hallucinations, as reported in published studies.
BetterWOMAN is designed for women who desire to use natural approach to improve their health.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so confident that BetterWOMAN can help you gain bladder control naturally that we provide a 120-day return policy for our first time customers, and offer our customers free phone consultation on our toll free line.
Join the thousands of women who have found success with BetterWOMAN since 2002, and take the first step towards winning the battle for bladder control today.
You have very little to lose, but a world of freedom to gain.