Better WOMAN FAQs
- What are the ingredients in BetterWOMAN?
- How does BetterWOMAN work?
- Is it safe to take BetterWOMAN?
- How should I take BetterWOMAN?
- Do I have to take BetterWOMAN forever?
- What is your return policy?
- Where can I find more information on female urinary control?
- What’s new on the side effects of bladder medications?
- Did you know?
What Are the Ingredients in Better WOMAN?
BetterWOMAN is a proprietary formula made of 20 natural Chinese herbs. Each BetterWOMAN capsule contains 400mg of the herbal mixture. The following is the list of the herbs and their key related functions according to Traditional Chinese Medicine theory.
- Asian ginseng root: improves whole body vital energy (qi).
- Chinese yam rhizome: improves the yang function of the kidney.
- Chinese peony root: improves immune functions; acts as a vasodilator.
- Deer antler velvet: improves overall metabolism.
- Astragalus root: improves immune system, whole body stamina, modulates central nervous system (CNS) functions.
- Poria sclerotium: provides tranquilizing effects; strengthens yang functions.
- Morinda root: strengthens muscle and endocrine system functions.
- Asiatic dogwood fruit: improves yang function of the kidney.
- Eucommia stem: strengthens muscle and bone functions; dilates peripheral blood vessels.
- Dong quai root: improves blood circulation.
- Bupleurum root: relieves constrained qi and has a tranquilizing effect.
- Lycium fruit: improves immune system function and the yin function of the kidney.
- Rehmannia root: improves immune system function and the yin function of the kidney.
- Epimedium leaf: improves muscle functions and modulates CNS function.
- Szechuan lovage root: improves blood circulation and dilates peripheral blood vessels.
- Schisandra fruit: improves yang function of the kidney.
- Eleuthero root: modulates CNS function and has a tranquilizing effect.
- Cynomorium stem: improves immune system and endocrine system.
- Cassia bark: improves yang function of the kidney.
- Palm-leaf raspberry fruit: modulates hormone balance.
How Does BetterWOMAN Work?
BetterWOMAN naturally improves blood circulation, promotes hormone balance and modulates neuromuscular functions based on Traditional Chinese Medicine theory. It improves the tone and strength of muscle systems that control bladder functions. The stronger the muscles, the better the bladder control*. Back to Top
Is it Safe to Take BetterWOMAN?
There are no known side effects with taking BetterWOMAN. There are no known contraindications with common medications. BetterWOMAN contains no hormones or stimulants. All Chinese herbs used in the BetterWOMAN formula are pure and natural, with over 50 years of safe and effective use. In a toxicity study, no abnormality was observed in lab animals fed with 330 fold of the human dosage of BetterWOMAN powder. BetterWOMAN is manufactured in the USA under cGMP standards. Each batch of the product is assayed and guaranteed with no heavy metal contaminants. General Warning: Keep the bottle out of the reach of children. Consult a health care professional if you are on any medications or prone to allergic reactions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Back to Top
How Should I Take BetterWOMAN?
Two capsules daily. Minimum recommended dosage 3-4 bottles. Take a 3-day break between bottles. Continue using thereafter for ongoing improvement and maintenance. For faster results, you may take 2 capsules twice or three times a day. If you are new to BetterWOMAN product and want to decide how many bottles to order to start with, we highly recommend the 4-bottle or 6-bottle packages. These popular packages would give you a good chance to see to the product working for you. If you are repeating users, we highly recommend you order the membership packages that would save you both money and the time to manage your supply. Same as you care about your skin with moisturizer, you do need to care about your bladder on an ongoing basis. It is important to remember that your bladder control problems did not develop overnight. It will take time for BetterWOMAN to help you. Be patient, follow the usage directions, and monitor your progresses carefully because the changes might be small and minute to begin with. Test Your Bladder with the form regularly. Contact us if you have any questions. Back to Top
Do I Have to Take BetterWOMAN Forever?
If you feel very comfortable with your regained bladder control, you can take a break from using BetterWOMAN until you feel you need it again. The benefits will not go away immediately. However since the human body is a metabolizing machine, you may have to replenish your system based on your individual need. The best approach is to take BetterWOMAN on a regular basis. BetterWOMAN not only specifically improves bladder control but also systematically provides anti-aging benefits for women via improving blood circulation and modulating hormone balance naturally, especially for women over 45 years old. While the body is still full of vitality, the aging process starts to kick in and the biologic system starts slowly going downhill. It is important to provide the body some help to slow down the aging process. BetterWOMAN can help you. Back to Top
What is Your Return Policy?
We provide a 120-day return policy to our first time customers for any unopened bottles. If you wish to return products, please call 888-686-2698 (M-F 9AM-5PM ET) to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#); mail the package back, together with the original Packing List. Return postage must be prepaid. Your refund will be issued within 30 days of receiving the package for the unopened bottles less shipping and handling charges. Packages returned without following the return policy may be subject to restocking fees or store credit. If you are currently in our membership program and wish to cancel or change your existing membership status and/or shipping schedule, please contact us at least 7 days prior to your next shipment. All international, repeating, and membership (auto-ship) orders are final. Back To Top
Where Can I Find More Information on Female Urinary Control?
Please check the websites of the following organizations.
- Mayo Clinic
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- American Foundation for Urologic Disease
- American Urogynecology Society
- American Urological Association
- National Association for Continence
- The Simon Foundation for Continence
What’s New on the Side Effects of Bladder Medications?
- Incontinence drugs linked to memory loss – AP 2008
- Study links incontinence drugs to hallucination risk – AP 2008
- Johnson &Johnson bladder drug needs stronger caution: FDA staff - Reuters 2007
Did You Know…?
- Frequent night time urination (two or more times) was associated with a significantly increased mortality, based on a 788 person study in Japan, reported by Haruo Nakagawa at the American Urology Association annual meeting, 2010.
- Some urologists consider treating incontinence to be not as glamorous as curing cancer diseases, according to urologist Michael B. Chancellor, MD.
- Many customers told us their doctors had given up on their bladder problems. “Just old age…”
- Some commonly used medications can cause incontinence, including some antihypertension, antidepressant, antihistamine drugs, see Merck book for a complete list.
- 20% of people with urinary incontinence also suffer from fecal incontinence based on a study published in 2002 in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Constipation can worsen bladder control problems. A very effective way to eliminate constipation is to take high quality green algae. Call 888.686.2698 to find out more.
- To get faster results from BetterWOMAN, you can start with a double dosage until you see results, and then tailor the dosage down to suit your own need.
- You can get a free consultation about improving bladder health.
Bladder control problems do not go away by waiting. Take action today!